- Suge Knight. After he filed for bankruptcy and lost control of his record company, Death Row Records founder Suge Knight's $6.2 million mansion went up for sale last year.
- Kanye West. The Grammy-winning rapper's six-bedroom, 35,000-square-foot Beverly Hills, Calif., mansion went up for sale six months ago for $8.7 million.
- Russell Simmons. The Saddle River, N.J., manse of producer Russell Simmons is for sale for $20 million.
- 50 Cent. Rapper 50 Cent's Farmington, Conn., 19-bedroom, 50,000-square foot mansion went on the market last year for $18.5 million.
- Scott Storch. The hip-hop producer's $10 million mansion is located on Miami Beach's exclusive, manmade Palm Island. Storch, recently hitless and two years delinquent on property taxes, is facing foreclosure.
Source: Forbes, Peter Hoy (08/18/08)